Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stance - Genesis Shirindza

Our connection was so strong like we were standing at a wi-fi spot,
Wife - I called you when I spotted you from a thousand miles,
Vanessa Carlton is how I needed you, I couldn't miss you because my eyes couldn't even wander away from you and my heart did the Carlton dance because of your fresh princess Stance.

I tried to comprehend with what I was about to apprehend - and an Apron in the hand - is not what you represent
because what you present
was already present
when I entered your presence.

Your stance was so strong the world tried to Harlem shake you but you had your Ephesians on and like David they questioned your dance...
Choreography so intricate they had to double-take
You could swear you were an Angel because of your Gleam, covered in linen ephod
You were so Clean
All they could do was sit in the crowd and just SCREAM, - !4! - They tried to kill you
But you just kept side - stepping
Not minding how blind you were stepping because your Faith was so STRONG...
You could never end up in the wrong..

No exercise, No supplements
Just meditation, like buddha in the tibetan mountains you were so high from the word to bet all your life on HIM
And with all that was left you implemented the word
Cause..
In the beginning there was The Word and that's how you began Your day
Cause
HIS day
Was what You were waiting for... To take your place on the throne next to your Father who cherished you like his queen and because of that you never perished..
However never just on the shelf like baked beans - No,
You always met the needs of the people, Like Hadassah, a queen of the nations.

A Woman of God - Warrior. OF. Man.

_________________________________________________________________

I've always had a tiny-big obsession with this piece since the first time I read it. Genesis, whom I consider a good friend of mine is an all-round talented , humorous and wise young man. 
Follow him on :
Twitter 
YouTube - Crazy talented dancer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment