Friday, May 8, 2015

HELLO AGAIN

It has been a long while since I've posted on this blog.

I've been so occupied with my studies, sleeping, family, and basically just living life. I have got so much that I would like to share with you! New talents and poems, campaigns, awarenesses, links and personal memories and moments that I plan on sharing with you all. I've got new friends with great mindsets and ideas, revelations and stories that need to be told. This blog is owned by me but it is not only about me and my little things that should be shared, so as I mentioned in my 1st post, If there is anything that you feel would be appreciated, enjoyed or inspirational to others, please do not hesitate to let me know.
You can contact me on my 'public' Facebook account Daddy's Princess or pop  me an email at williams.moniq@gmail.com .

Soon I'll be starting a YouTube channel, I think it might just be better for me to carry out information to you, I also plan on having guests on my channel so that you may familiarise yourself with the wonderful individuals that I have posted about or who's work I have posted on this blog.

I've been through quite a lot since the last time I have posted, Of which most has resulted in growth. What more could we ask for than to grow in every area of our lives. I'm currently in my final year of studies, I'm learning to know myself better as Royalty of Gods great Kingdom, I have made new friendships and ended a few others.

I hope all is well with you, though we all know that bad things do happen to good people sometimes LOL. Let's keep the faith and positivity at a peak!

Love you all
xxxx

Queenery





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go after God, put Him first and you will never come last :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Words Monique, well said

    ReplyDelete